Panelbase System Industries Sdn Bhd started its business as a sole proprietorship in the year 1996 doing subcontracting work from big factory engage in manufacturing of furniture products. After being in the business for quite sometime, it soon began to develop its own design of various type of furniture products especially in wooden knock down furniture. Its´ design soon attracted increased interest not only from local customers but also from Singapore and Overseas. With the increase in demand from overseas companies, Panelbase was then formed as a private limited company in 2001 for further expansion. With it´s 1st oversea customer, Walmart, Panelbase soon began to invest heavily in more high tech machineries to increase productivity and efficiency at the same time increased its workforce and organization of various internal departments to enhance our capabilities.
2 To ensure competitive and stable pricing
3 To ensure reliable and consistent quality
5 Commitment to provide comprehensive services to achieve customer satisfaction and growth
Why choose us
Wide Product Range
- Able to offer a wide range of knock-down panel furniture from Shelving, Desks, Computer Workstation, Entertainment Units, Pantry Units, Bedroom, and Accent Furniture.
- Can offer products in many types of lamination/finishes including amino coated paper, non-scratch paper, melamine, spray-painted etc.
- Flexibility in product designs to meet customers´ needs and expectation.
Experience and Quality
- Can accept small and mix container orders.
- Factory capable of manufacturing furniture meeting all kinds of international quality standards.
- Have more than 12 years track record supplying and servicing to Mass Merchandiser in both international and local market.
- Experience, enthusiasm and committed team to support in marketing, research and development and supply chain.
Commitment To quality
Our commitment to quality drive us continuously upgrading our production capabilities. We upgrading our machineries by periodically, conducting regular training to our workforce and fine tuning our management system to meet this goal.
As a business partner with international retail chains such as Walmart, K-Mart, Littlewoods etc, regular internal audits are conducted in areas such as quality, delivery time, effective cost performance and wastage. Tight controls in these areas enable Panelbase to be a sharper and leaner manufacturer and to respond in a timely manner to our customers´ needs.
In line with the increased awareness and practice of corporate social responsibilities by global conglomerates, Panelbase is also regularly audited by external auditors on its compliance with Corporate Social Responsibilities requirements, factory capabilities and the United States´ Custom Trade Partner Against Terrorism (C-TPAT). Through this continuous improvements, Panelbase is successfully granted ISO 9001:2008 standards in year 2008.
Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved